Seiko is searching for a sales executive to join its experienced and highly motivated UK team.
MAIN TASKS INCLUDE:
- To seek out business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analysing sales options.
- To sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions.
- To maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- To achieve or exceed the planned product sales forecast, providing reports and input to the forecast as appropriate.
- To call on customers regularly to ensure optimum stock is held, developing the appropriate stock profile for all grades of accounts.
- To maintain and expand brand display in retailers’ outlets in the best possible positions, assisting with merchandising as necessary.
- To produce, agree and action individual business plans for the territories’ identified priority accounts.
- To grow the territory account base with appropriate new outlets, identifying targets before formulating and implementing action plans to convert.
- To train retail customers’ staff in the most effective methods of selling through the brand ranges.
- To attend to and resolve customer queries/problems as required.
- To deal efficiently and effectively with all relevant administration, including record keeping and territory statistics.
- To relay to Head Office all relevant information on competitor activity.
- To liaise with and assist Multiple Account branches on the territory as required, providing relevant feedback to Head Office when requested.
- To ensure all electronic sales tools and equipment are fully and accurately operated in line with company guidelines.
- To assist with other duties as necessary.
REQUIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Proven experience in field sales
- Results orientated
- Knowledge of retail operational environment
- Demonstration of being able to deliver to agreed timescales
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Sound numerical skills
- Strong skills in Excel, Word and Outlook
To apply for this role, based in Scotland, please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for entries is February 15.