Swiss watch brand MAURICE LACROIX is looking for a new sales manager for the UK & Ireland.
The key responsibilities for the successful candidate are:
- Representing MAURICE LACROIX to all jewellers and key accounts in UK & Ireland
- Actively develop existing distribution and build-up new client base, taking the selective distribution guidelines into account
- Establish and cultivate strong customer relationships by maximising sales and profitability
- Professional key account management with permanent control of core assortment and follow-up on sell-out measures
- Implementation and execution of marketing and sales initiatives to promote sell-out (staff training, events, visual merchandising)
- Ensure all products and displays are merchandised effectively to push sales
- Monitor sell-out activity and ensure proper assortments are being represented at each point of sale
- Close collaboration and interaction with all back office departments in the European headquarter in Germany
- Weekly reporting on sales, marketing initiatives and customer visits
The skills and knowledge required for the role include:
- Proven track record within field sales of luxury watches and/or jewellery
- You should be confident, outgoing and be comfortable presenting MAURICE LACROIX watches to our selective customers
- As the single representative of MAURICE LACROIX in UK & Ireland, you should thrive in pressure situations, consistently work to meet your sales targets and be prepared to go above and beyond the call of duty, including occasional weekend events, as and when required
- Good interpersonal credibility with the customer and be able to handle objections in a most professional and convincing way
- Good planning and organizational skills and ability to work on own initiative
- Proficient written and oral skills in English, German would be an advantage
- Excellent MS-Office knowledge, UK driver’s license and eligible to work in the UK
The European headquarter, DKSH Luxury & Lifestyle Europe GmbH, is a company that prides itself on nurturing talent, while empowering employees to enjoy freedom and act like entrepreneurs.
For those interested in becoming part of its dynamic international environment, DKSH has asked for applications and CVs, along with salary expectations and earliest possible start date, to be sent via its career portal on www.dksh.com.
You can find the job advertisement by choosing the country “Germany” within the career portal of DKSH.