Pragnell’s growing stature as one of the country’s premier partners for Patek Philippe has been given a further boost this year with news that the business will host the Patek Philippe Exhibition Collection for the first time from June 18-20 at its recently expanded 16th century Stratford-upon-Avon showroom.
The Patek Philippe 2019 Exhibition Collection will give customers a first look at the new watches revealed at Baselworld 2019.
It will also be a chance to see the refurbished and extended Pragnell showroom, which has a Patek Philippe shop in shop.
Pragnell and Patek Philippe enjoy a long history, dating back fifty years to the first meeting of Philippe Stern, the honorary president of Patek Philippe, and Jeremy Pragnell in 1969.
Highlights of the exhibition include:
- The Ref. 5212A-001 Calatrava Weekly Calendar, a new complication and the only steel model in Patek Philippe’s current collection.
- A 2019 reissue of the Ref. 5905R-001 self-winding flyback chronograph with annual calendar in rose gold with a brown to black sunburst dial.
- A reinterpretation of the Annual Calendar Regulator Ref. 5235/50R-001 in rose with a two-tone dial in graphite and ebony-black.
- The Ref. 7118/1200A Ladies Automatic Nautilus in steel case and bracelet with diamond-set bezel. The watch is presented in a larger diameter 35.2mm case with three dial colours: blue opaline, silvery opaline and grey opaline grading to black at the periphery.
- A Patek Philippe Diamond Ribbon Joaillerie Ref. 4978/400G-001 reinterpreted in white gold.