Exceptional Regional Manager for an exceptional watch brand
In 1946 Hans Wilsdorf created the Tudor Watch Company.
Tudor’s purpose was to be a watch brand “that our agents could sell at a more modest price than our Rolex watches, and yet one that would attain the standard of dependability for which Rolex is famous”.
68 years later in 2014, the brand will be re-launched into the UK market. It’s fair to say there is a lot of excitement about our unique story.
• We have a range of award-winning premium watches.
• We have a multi-media launch scheduled for the Autumn.
• We have signed up the best retailers in the UK for that launch.
Now, we are looking for a Regional Manager to ensure and manage Tudor’s success with those retailers. It will be an opportunity to help shape the most important launch to hit the UK for many years and to work with leaders in the luxury watch industry.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Regional Manager manages the business relationship and ensures required standards are achieved and maintained within each Official Tudor Retailer in a specific geographic area.
The exceptional candidates who should apply for the role should possess the following qualities and experience:
• A solid, sales background with high levels of commercial credibility, ideally gained in retail management within the jewellery/watch industry
• A strong, positive attitude and drive to be successful
• Be well organised, self-motivated and a first class communicator to deliver exceptional customer service and capable of working from home
• Excellent people management skills; tenacious with high energy and activity levels and a passion for working within the luxury goods industry
• Be immaculately presented and representative of a luxury brand
• The ability to work independently and organise/manage own work routine and be prepared for regular travel and stays away from home
• An understanding of the luxury goods retail industry
• The ability to contribute to strategic planning initiatives
• A driving licence with no imminent risk of loss is essential
If you are interested in this role, please submit an up to date CV and concise covering letter highlighting how your skills and experience match the job criteria, notice period required, as well as indicating your salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tudor UK is a trading name of The Rolex Watch Company Limited