International Luxury Group is seeking an International Sales Manager to head up one of our key sales divisions and work with one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of watches to both retailers and distributors Globally.
The appointee can be based either in the UK or Europe and is expected to travel 50% of the time. The successful candidate should be based within easy commute of a major international Airport within their home Country.
The International Sales Manager role will be responsible for meeting sales goals set with effective, sound Distribution partners who support our International Sales and Corporate strategies.
The role will include the creation and implementation of territory and key account / distributor plans. The International Sales Manager will establish channel strategies and provide existing customers with product, sales, service and marketing guidance, motivate distribution partners and ensure channel partner performance is consistent with our philosophy, while maximizing profits for both parties.
About International Luxury Group (Europe)
We are an international supplier of watches and accessory products, which are supplied to over 70 Countries world-wide. Over the course of the last decade, we have built an enviable reputation of designing, manufacturing and distributing a large portfolio of leading global licenses on watches within the fashion, lifestyle and luxury sector. With continued expansion, apace, we now seek an experienced and talented International Sales Manager to support our continued global expansion plan.
Job Description – The detail
Reporting into the European Sales Director and UK CEO for Interluxury, this appointment is a leadership role which has overall ownership of all International Sales responsibility within a designated territory.
The role will potentially oversee a structure comprising of an International Brand Manager, International Key Account Manager and various sales and brand admin support and planning roles.
The basis of the role is to create a cooperative with the top distributors / retail partners in all existing and prospect regions and exceed established sales and marketing goals for each territory and all key accounts.
- Identify any additional short, medium and long-term opportunities for sales expansion in assigned territories and Distributors and develop sales plans and execute.
- Develop and execute channel segmentation initiatives with our distribution partners.
- Assess performance of current distribution partners and develop and execute improvement plans – areas of responsibility include channel penetration; pricing, any relevant trade show attendance; adherence to brand owner requirements and contractual terms; marketing effectiveness analysis; sales effectiveness; creditworthiness; and partner organisational strength.
- Identify and create working frameworks with key retailers / distributors to build positive relationships and ensure our brand sales, service and marketing performance meet and exceed our sales expectations.
- Work with channel partners and our marketing department to develop and implement promotions and marketing initiatives. Ensure that the Distribution partners are maximising brand awareness and sell-out strategies in their respective regions.
- Keep abreast of social, cultural and economic issues that may impact business in assigned territories – and ensure that plans are in place to maintain sales performance.
- Ensure that all sales targets for the International business are exceeded.
The Successful Applicant
- 8 years plus progressively responsible experience in International sales with a demonstrable track record of working with world-wide brands – Watches an advantage.
- A sound understanding of liaising with high-performing cross-functional teams within a matrix structure is essential.
- Watch experience a distinct advantage, however, overall a solid history of success in International Sales a must.
- Fluency in English both verbal and written a must as well as cultural fluency of key partner countries a distinct advantage. Additional languages a plus.
- Proven experience building and maintaining strong customer relationships required.
Excellent Benefit Package:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Annual Bonus and Sales Incentive Programmes.
- Company Car or Car allowance.
- Opportunities for career advancement and personal growth.
Please send your CV to email@example.com