Tissot is set to launch a fresh update to its 1953 centenary watch at BaselWorld – the Heritage Navigator 160th Anniversary.
This handsome timepiece celebrates both the 160th anniversary of the brand and Tissot’s availability in 160 countries, across five continents. It also pays homage to the brand being the second biggest-selling Swiss watch brand, in volume terms, after Swatch fashion watches.
The Heritage Navigator will be available with a silver or anthracite dial and boasts 24 time zones which can be set to the capital choice of the wearer. Each time zone is printed around the dial.
The Heritage Navigator 160th Anniversary houses a COSC-certified automatic chronometer movement, while the design nods to its 1953 counterpart with the vintage Tissot logo on the dial.
– Movement Mechanical automatic, COSC-certified
– Functions Hours, minutes, seconds and 24 time zones
– 43 mm stainless steel cases
– Cambered scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on both sides
– Engraved and numbered sapphire crystal back
– Water-resistant to 30m
– Dial Silver-toned or anthracite
– 24 capital cities on a central disc
– Strap in brown or black leather with folding clasp