Fossil Group has used the world’s biggest consumer electronics exhibition CES to unveil touchscreen smartwatches from Kate Spade.
Fossil produces all Kate Spade watches under license for the American fashion brand.
The ladies’ smartwatches are described as versatile, multi-functional and playfully sophisticated. They join a range of hybrid connected Kate Spade watches that launched in 2017.
The touchscreen smartwatches are available in three styles: a rose gold-tone case and bracelet; a rose gold-tone case with a soft vachetta leather strap; and a yellow gold-tone case with a smooth black leather strap.
Prices range from £299 on leather straps to £329 for the bracelet option.
A scallop-patterned case surrounds the full-round 1.19-inch AMOLED display that features 390×390 pixel resolution and an ambient light sensor to enhance battery life.
The Android Wear 2.0-based devices run on the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100 processor and are compatible with both Android and Apple smartphones.
Like all Android Wear 2.0 smartwatches, the Kate Spade collection lets people:
- Receive notifications directly to your wrist, such as calls, texts, and other alerts
- Download third-party apps through the on-watch Google Play Store
- Call up your Google Assistant by pressing the crown or saying “Ok Google;” ask about the weather, set a reminder for happy hour, or get directions
- Track steps, calories burned, distance and more with Google Fit
- Stream your favourite tunes right from the watch, when you are connected to phone or WiFi, with the Google Play Music app
Unique to Kate Spade, the watch includes a choose your look watch app that matches the watch face to any outfit.