Dr. Fix, a kiosk business that offers watch and jewellery repairs and engraving services, is looking to expand its presence in the UK.
The business, founded in 2004 by businessman Craig Hunt, dubs itself "an exciting, recession-resistant" venture. It was originally named Watch Medic, but updated its name to Dr. Fix to reflect its additional jewellery and engraving services. Hunt is now seeking fresh franchise partner to continue growing its operations in the UK.
Dr. Fix kiosks or retail units are based in shopping centres and high footfall areas. The company says its success is based on "extremely high levels of customer service, impressive margins and a recession-resistant business concept and a great brand image".
It is offering franchisees state of the art kiosks or retail fit-outs, equipment packages, business start-up and training packages, technician uniforms, the latest EpoS and business management systems and marketing and operational support.
Managing director Hunt said: “Watch repairs, key cutting and engraving are all services that consumers are looking for on a ‘same day’ service and will travel to their local shopping mall or high street.Over 80% of our day’s trading tends to be these high margin services, which have amazing profit potential. The remaining 20% is made up of watch and accessory sales.”
“Dr. FIX offers franchisees a unique opportunity to join an industry which is in high demand, using our proven, profitable, recession resistant retail business, whilst being their own boss. We want franchisees to be as successful as they can possibly be so we have developed a franchise support infrastructure and training programme that is second to none.”