Swiss watch company Aerowatch has released a line of ultra-thin luxury watches named the Heritage Slim.
The watch has a case diameter of 40mm and a height of only 9.18mm. It features a self-winding SW 300 movement which beats at a frequency of 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour for more precise timekeeping, 25 jewels, rhodium-plated and decorated rotor, a sapphire crystal case back and is water resistant up to 50 metres.
Aerowatch says: “The Heritage Slim will be appreciated by watch enthusiasts who are looking for a quality automatic watch at an affordable price.”
Prices for the Heritage Slim start at £450 and can rise to £1250 as you choose between automatic and quartz, materials and straps.
- Ref. A 67975 AA02 M (steel) – Réf. A 67975 RO01 (steel rose PVD 4N)
- Self-winding movement SW 300, 25 jewels, rhodium-plated and decorated rotor
- Hours, minutes and date at 6 o’clock
- Polished stainless steel, rose PVD 4N or bicolor (bezel and crown in steel rose PVD 4N) ultra-thin case, diameter 40.00mm, total height 9.18mm
- Transparent case back fixed with 6 screws
- Domed sapphire crystal
- Domed anthracite or silvered sun-brushed dial
- Water-resistant to 50 meters
- Brown or grey leather strap with customized folding clasp
- Steel or bicolor bracelet