Frederique Constant has given WatchShop the full month of March to snap up early sales for the 2017 generation of Horological Smartwatches in the UK
Other retailers will get their opportunity from April, once Aurum Holdings’ online-only behemoth has had a full month of exclusivity.
The latest Frederique Constant watches look like classic luxury Swiss watches, but have internal electronics and receptors to track motion, sleep and location and communicate with smartphone apps.
The second generation collection from Frederique Constant includes:
- ALWAYS ON-TIME & DATE You never have to set a time and date – traveling across time zones, the Frederique Constant Horological Smartwatch picks up the time from your smartphone and displays new time automatically
- ACTIVITY TRACKING Keep track of daily steps, calories burned, and total distance.
- SLEEP MONITORING Wear your watch at night or put it under your pillow to record your sleep. Sleep monitoring function provides details on how much time you spent in deep sleep, light sleep, or awake.
- SMART SLEEP ALARMS Set a smart sleep alarm that will help you to wake up at the best appropriate time in your sleep cycle so that you wake up refreshed.
- GET ACTIVE ALERTS Set an alert to remind you to move if you’ve been idle for a set amount of time. Customize your Get Active Alert from the MMT-365 app.
- DYNAMIC COACH Get suggestions, tips, and information catered specifically to you based on your activity and sleep goals
- WORLDTIMER The new version now includes a world timer function, displaying a chosen second time zone.
The exclusive range at Watch Shop includes two men’s models and two ladies’. Prices range from £960 to £1010.