Watchmakers including Harry Winston, Patek Philippe, Audemars Piguet, Rolex and Chanel are part of a collection of 29 watches belonging to the late best-selling author, Jackie Collins, to be sold off.
The watches are being sold as the contents of Collins’ Beverly Hills mansion is auctioned off. The auction is led by Bonhams and will be comprised of more than 800 lots including sculpture, furniture and jewellery.
The watches appeared in her scandalous tales of sex, seduction and the sizzling LA heat. Collins sold more than 500 million copies of her 32 novels.
Leading the collection is a Patek Philippe fine and rare platinum and diamond wristwatch, an understated yet glamorous dress watch worthy of the most refined of Jackie’s characters.
A Harry Winston fine 18k white gold and diamond rectangular wristwatch with date is being sold, along with a Chanel ceramic and diamond automatic wristwatch with moonphase and date.
Other highlights include:
- An 18k gold large ‘Calatrava’ wristwatch by Patek Philippe
- An Audemars Piguet fine 18k gold automatic wristwatch with perpetual calendar and moonphase
- A Patek Philippe 18k yellow gold rectangular wristwatch
- A Harry Winston fine 18k rose gold and diamond rectangular wristwatch with date
- A Chopard fine 18k yellow gold and diamond lady’s wristwatch