Nominations close this week for the 2018 WatchPro Awards, which take place on November 6.
Now in their third year, the Awards have become the biggest event in the calendar of the British watch industry, bringing together leaders from the country’s most successful businesses for a night of excitement and celebration.
Before WatchPro unveils this year’s finalists, all readers have an opportunity to nominate businesses, teams and individuals that they would like to be considered for awards.
Nominating could not be easier; simply e-mail WatchPro editor Rob Corder with your suggestions. You can nominate yourself, your company or any other organisation that you feel is worthy of making it into the list of finalists. Please specify which Award category and write a short description of why you are making the nomination.
This year’s categories for the 2018 WatchPro Awards are:
- Independent Luxury Watch Retailer of the Year (fewer than 10 stores)
- Multiple Luxury Watch Retailer of the Year (10 stores or more)
- Independent Volume Watch Retailer of the Year (fewer than 10 stores)
- Multiple Volume Watch Retailer of the Year (10 stores or more)
- Best New or Refurbished Store of the Year
- Retail Business Leader of the Year
- Marketing Team of the Year
- Sales Team of the Year
- Executive Leadership Team of the Year
- Lifestyle Watch Brand of the Year
- Fashion Watch Brand of the Year
- Luxury Watch Brand of the Year
Please e-mail email@example.com with your nominations. Deadline for entries is Friday, August 17.