Nominations close on Friday, November 17 for this year’s WatchPro Watches of the Year.
Watches of the Year assesses timepieces on design and technical excellence and also on the watches’ commercial success for UK retailers and distributors.
As in previous years, the report will divide watches into 10 categories, with a winner selected in each along with nine highly commended.
The 2017 categories for the WatchPro Watches of the Year are:
- Affordable Luxury Watch of the Year
- British Designed Watch of the Year
- Connected or Smartwatch of the Year
- Easy Wearing Men’s Watch of the Year
- Mechanical Watch of the Year
- Quartz Watch of the Year
- Showstopper Watch of the Year
- Sports Activity Watch of the Year
- Watchmakers to Watch
- Women’s Watch of the Year
Nominating could not be simpler. Just e-mail the editor Rob Corder — email@example.com — with the following information:
- Watch brand and model
- Recommended Retail Price
- Reason for the nomination (include details of design and technical excellence and commercial success)