WatchPro is publishing its annual Watches of the Year report in December, and today we ask industry professionals to contribute their thoughts on the timepieces that have made the greatest impact on their business.
Watches of the Year assesses timepieces on design and technical excellence and also on the watches’ commercial success for UK retailers and distributors.
As in previous years, the report will divide watches into 10 categories, with a winner selected in each along with nine highly commended.
The 2017 categories for the WatchPro Watches of the Year are:
- Easy Wearing Men’s Watch of the Year
- Easy Wearing Women’s Watch of the Year
- Sports Activity Watch of the Year
- Quartz Watch of the Year
- Mechanical Watch of the Year
- Women’s Watch of the Year
- Connected Smartwatch of the Year
- Showstopper Watch of the Year
- British Designed Watch of the Year
- Watches to Watch from Emerging Businesses
Nominating could not be simpler. Just e-mail the editor Rob Corder — firstname.lastname@example.org — with the following information:
- Watch brand and model
- Recommended Retail Price
- Reason for the nomination (include details of design and technical excellence and commercial success)
The deadline for nominations is Friday, November 17, but early nominations would be greatly appreciated.