Auguste Reymond is hoping to maintain momentum that saw it grow 38% in 2014 with a revamped line up of Cotton Club automatics.
The family-owned Swiss company, which has been making watches in Switzerland’s Jura Mountains since 1898, says it has completely redesigned the collection as part of its strategy to continually feed new novelties into its product line up.
“The 2015 The Cotton Club line of automatic watches blends all the major features that make an Auguste Reymond timepiece unique: clear, perfectly balanced, efficient and, of course, exclusive design, thorough finish of every single component and the final touch of genuine Swiss craftsmanship,” the company states.
“These watches will keep on ticking for decades, without ever getting out of time nor out of fashion,” it adds.
Technical details – Cotton Club Automatic:
- Swiss made
- Automatic movement decorated, calibre Sellita SW200-1, 26 jewels
- Functions : hour, minute, second, date
- Domed anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- 316L stainless steel case, bicolour, yellow, rose and black executions are PVD coating
- Snap transparent case back
- Water-resistant up to a pressure of 8 bar (80m/265ft)
- 22mm leather strap with deployment buckle
- Dimension : 42.5 mm, thickness : 10.5 mm